I’ve been feeling under the weather more and more this week. Which sucks, clearly. Tonight I went straight from work to the couch, and was all about blogging but had nothing to tell you! My post was ready to be like “I worked a lot, and then went home and slept, and then struggled to get my ass out the door the next morning.” That’s what this week has felt like. Not interesting.
I tweeted that I was wanting to blog but was without material. And Hannah challenged me to do the Dialect Vlog, which I guess has been all over tumblr. Hannah posted hers today and I adored it. Ate it right up. Hannah I am going to come steal you and Tebow and make you eat spaghetti squash and entertain me.
So… I did mine! Check it out:
I am seriously SO interested in hearing how you all talk and your answers to these questions! If you want to do it, the words to read are:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And the questions to answer are:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Seriously… do it. Or I will cut you. Obviously.
After recording, I went to visit B at work. He works Friday, Saturday and Sunday closing shifts this weekend, and I’m working mornings this weekend, so we won’t get much time together. I didn’t get to talk with him much but I got a little food and got to see him!!!
Hope you all have a good weekend and remember… dialect vlog OR ELSE!