I had a delightful week off of blogging! I think because I did NaBloPoMo and posted every day, it was nice to have a few days off. And yes, I am patting myself on the back for completing that posting challenge. I think (hope?) that I did so with pretty good content too, which is hard to do! So a week off was deserved. I was out of town for work Wednesday through Friday though, so I really wasn’t able to do much online anyway. But I’m back!
Because it’s Monday, you get bullet points. What you missed…
- I managed to NOT buy these at the store. Those leaf cookies are THE BEST.
- I am now wondering why the heck I did NOT buy them.
- Oh right, because I’m trying to be healthy.
- Then why did I bake cookies today?
- I digress… I also signed up for another 5k last week, it’s this Saturday!
- I painted my nails a VERY cool color, Julep Parker.
- I then went to an industry training/licensing and remembered that I am in a very male dominated field and realized this would not be noticed or appreciated.
- I ended up being one of two women in a class of about 50. And I passed my exam. Huzzah.
- When I got home, I was in gift wrapping heaven.
- I LOVE wrapping presents. I love buying presents. I love getting them, too. Christmas is good.
- Christmas cards are FINALLY going out today.
- My mom and sister Rosh are coming here for Christmas and we’re making plans for things to do… WDW, B’s restaurant, Les Mis, PAINTBALL… should be fun!
That pretty much covers the last week in all it’s uneventful glory.
One thing I love about any holiday would be the holiday manicures. I’m currently in the Christmas spirit! I have already started celebrating with these awesomely tree-inspired nails!
Don’t they just seem to blend right in?
I did a coat of Color Club Editorial and then Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada glitter on top. No crazy designs here, just a simple tree-inspired manicure. Like a Christmas tree with ornaments on it! I love it, and it’s getting me into the spirit already.
Hope you are all in the holiday spirit too! Or… that your nails are!