For Valentine’s Day this Thursday, I decided I wanted to do mismatched/themed nails like I did for Christmas.
Last night when I should have been going to bed I picked out pinks and reds and decided how to lay them out.
Lots of essie in this manicure!
Here is the final product… both in natural and artificial light.
I hope these nails might inspire a Valentine’s Day manicure for you this week! Here are the colors/techniques I used:
- Thumb: essie Lovie Dovie with essie Really Red dotted on using a dotting too. These two colors were part of the giveaway prize I won from the fabulous Nikki at The Fashionable Wife! Thanks, Nikki! I also covered with essie Pure Pearlfection.
- Pointer: Revlon Sheer Pearl with a Caboodles red heart glitter polish that I legitimately purchased in 7th grade that smells like gasoline. Gross to use, but also cute.
- Middle: Julep Rose with Ulta After Party glitter gradient.
- Ring: essie Fiji with stamped Zoya America design.
- Pinky: Butter London Fairy Lights with essie A Cut Above glitter.
So- which nail is your favorite? What’s your Valentine’s Day manicure going to look like?